We are closed for the winter.
We plan to reopen to the public on May 28th 2021 for the Memorial Day weekend.
Spring cleanup dates have been announced for 2021. Reservations are required. See link for special rules for COVID safety. All non-members will be given a day pass to return during the 2021 season for each day of help.
Thank you to everyone for a great 2020 season, even in these unusual times.
Camp is closed to the public and only open to members until our spring 2021 opening.
Social distancing continues to be in effect. Masks are required when social distancing is not possible. Please see our COVID-19 page fore more details.
Please see our rates page for more information about visiting us, keeping in mind current restrictions. If you have any questions, call 401.397.3007 and we will be happy to help.
- A large, clear, filtered, swimming pond
- Wood fired sauna
- Hiking trails throughout our 200 acres you can enjoy naturally, much of it a nature preserve
- Camp store, picnic areas, and clubhouse
- Transit and seasonal tent and RV sites with water and electric hookups
- Bathhouse facilities with indoor and outdoor showers
- Rental cabin and penthouse
- Sand volleyball court
- Games such as string ball and Frisbee golf
- Many events throughout the year
- A friendly welcoming community that will make you feel this is your home away from home
Is it your first time?
Upon arriving, stop by the camp store and we will have you fill out some quick paperwork, go over the rules, and go over the layout of the campgrounds. Please have a valid driver’s license or photo ID. Please bring a towel to sit on when nude.
For those who have never tried social nudity before, we understand that you may be nervous or need some time to get adjusted. While our common areas are nudity required, we welcome you to enjoy the rest of the grounds and our hiking trails to get acclimated in a more private setting. Once you get out of your clothes, we think you’ll find a wonderful new feeling of freedom.
Make us your home away from home
We have several seasonal sites available, with a variety of layouts, from wooded to grassy, from private to neighborly. All have water and electric hookups. Bring your RV for the season and make us your home away from home.