We are open 7 days a week for the 2018 season, until Monday October 8th.
If visiting on a weekend, please call or honk from the gate. If you plan to visit on a week day, please call ahead the day or night before so we can be sure to have someone at the gate when you arrive.
$25 reduced day fee for the remainder of the 2018 season!
Please see our rates page for more information about visiting us.
- A large, clear, filtered, swimming pond
- Wood fired sauna
- Hiking trails throughout our 200 acres you can enjoy naturally, much of it a nature preserve
- Camp store, picnic areas, and clubhouse
- Transit and seasonal tent and RV sites with water and electric hookups
- Bathhouse facilities with indoor and outdoor showers
- Rental cabin and penthouse
- Sand volleyball court
- Games such as string ball and Frisbee golf
- Many events throughout the year
- A friendly welcoming community that will make you feel this is your home away from home
Is it your first time?
Upon arriving, stop by the camp store and we will have you fill out some quick paper work, go over the rules, and go over the layout of the campgrounds. Please have a valid drivers license or photo ID. Please bring a towel to sit on when nude.
For those who have never tried social nudity before, we understand that you may be nervous or need some time to get adjusted. While our common areas are nudity required, we welcome you to enjoy the rest of the grounds and our hiking trails to get acclimated in a more private setting. Once you get out of your clothes, we think you’ll find a wonderful new feeling of freedom.
Make us your home away from home
We have a several seasonal sites available, with a variety of layouts, from wooded to grassy, from private to neighborly. All have water and electric hookups. Bring your RV for the season and make us your home away from home.