Dyer Woods is a family oriented nudist campground that advocates the belief that organized social nudity is a wholesome family lifestyle. Dyer Woods provides a safe and secure environment for this purpose. Nudism should not be confused with any form of sexual behavior.
Rules at Dyer Woods Nudist Campground are similar to rules at most family campgrounds. Respect for others, common sense, and common courtesy are fundamental guidelines.
Violators of these policies may be removed from the premises and banned from the DWNC for life. Any day fees, rent, or membership fees will not be refunded.
Guest hours run from 8:00 AM until sun down each day, unless signed up for Special Camp Event or invited to a Seasonal Member Camp Site.
- Always carry a towel to sit on. For sanitary reasons never sit on another’s towel or on a bare seat.
- All visitors and guests must register and pay grounds fees on arrival.
- All visitors and guests must park in the parking lot.
- Campground Speed Limit is 5 miles per hour.
- Obey all signs and instructions from the Lifeguard and/or staff members.
- Dyer Woods is a nudist, family oriented campground. Clothing may be worn for comfort or medical reasons.
- Radios, TV’s, and other sound devices used in public areas require the use of headphones or earbuds.
- No photography or videos are to be used without the approval of the office and without staff member present.
- No cell phones or any electronic devices are permitted in the swimming pond/beach, and bathhouse areas due to the ever increasing number of new photo capabilities. At your request and risk we will provide you a sticker to cover your device’s camera lens. Unauthorized removal in restricted area will be a violation of Rules/Policies.
- Alcohol is allowed in moderation by persons over 21 years of age.
- Alcohol or other beverages are not allowed in the, in the pond, on the dock, and the bathhouse.
- Abuse of any substance, including legal and prescription medication, is not permitted.
- No glass containers are permitted in the swimming pond/beach, on the dock, or any other public areas including the hiking trails.
- Shower with soap and water just before entering.
- The use of bubbles or fragrances in the is not permitted.
- Do not tamper with the controls (Do not change the temperature).
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers and waterproof diapers if using the pond.
- Children under the age of 7 are not allowed in the shower or toilets without supervision.
- Children under 13 must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult while using the swimming pond/beach area, sauna, bathhouse, and clubhouse.
- Children under 13 must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult while using the recreation areas after sunset or 8:00 PM, whichever comes first.
- Parents must not leave children unsupervised on the grounds in their absence. Children must not be unsupervised at any time. We want your children to enjoy themselves but please be there to protect them.
- Be courteous to smokers and non-smokers alike. Use butt containers, do not throw butts on the ground.
- No smoking on the hiking trails or in any camp building.
- Do not litter our beautiful grounds. Please use provided trash and recycle bins located by the snack bar, volleyball court, and along the main road in camping area.
- Use and/or distribution of illegal drugs on the property is strictly prohibited. Such members and/or guests violators will be permanently evicted and reported to the local or state police.
- Please do not wash your vehicles (car/truck/RV/camper) while on the grounds.
- Pets are not allowed for Day Guests and Day Members, unless renting a Camp Site. Certified Service animals are allowed. A copy of vaccine records and Government Certificate are required.
- Pet owners are responsible for keeping pets quiet at all times. Serenity at Dyer Woods makes us special.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pond/beach area, and bathhouse areas and must be kept at your accommodations if they are brought for overnight stays. Please use a leash when walking your pets and do not allow your pets to roam. All pet droppings are the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Visitors and members must refrain from using profane language. Be considerate and respectful other guests. Please report inappropriate language to the office or Staff Member.
- Members and guests are responsible for their own behavior at all times. Overt sexual behavior, voyeurism, and/or suggestive/sexual language is inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Persons demonstrating any kind of overt sexual behavior, voyeurism or using suggestive/sexual language may be asked to leave and permanently lose the privilege of future visits and/or membership. Any monies paid will not be refunded.
This is an online copy of the rules and subject to change without notice. The official rules are available at camp, and you will receive a copy upon registering.